Monday, February 7, 2011

Quick Miracle Update: He's up to 70lbs and has been in foster care for the last few weeks! 

(photo courtesy of Miracle's foster home with IDR+)

He's looking like a real dog now! He's still got a ways to go, but he's getting there. 

I haven't had a lot of time lately to go out with the camera. It's either been -24F (that's without windchill, kids), snowing or I've been up to my eyeballs with business stuff. I've set my sales goal for this month at $12,000 so I can get a free iPad from Passion Parties, plus my team is in a contest to have me pay for them to go on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas this fall, so coaching calls are high up on the To-Do list. Add to that some work I've been doing for my dad, setting up photo sessions and my limited ability to get out of bed before 10am and the day just sort of gets away from you. Oh and then there's the whole "holy crap, I have an actual social life!"...

Although, one surefire way to guarantee getting up on time seems to involve eating some little smokies after the Superbowl, losing a filling in the process and wondering just how soon you can get that gaping hole in your tooth fixed. If your dentist is as awesome as mine, the answer to that is 8am the next morning. So I had an actual "Monday" for the first time in a while, dealing with rush hour traffic to go sit in a dentist chair, getting informed that I need to get a root canal and having a new temporary filling put in. However, again, my dentist is awesome and I dealt with all this while sitting in a cushy chair getting a friggin' *back massage*. That almost made up for not drinking any coffee before I left the house. 

Almost. 

So yeah, hey, help me out this month? You'll help yourself out in the process because I'll give everyone 15% off their order and you know another box of chocolates really isn't what you want for Valentine's Day. Use code "blog" at checkout from my website, just follow the pretty blue link: www.loveyourpassion.com  . Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment